Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Drops of life, Iran

Hello all
Nice to meet you here. We are happy to be a part of ENO and little by little we are spreading it through all schools in capital Tehran. We have planned to have a big meeting in treeplanting day in Iran and invite many schools to share with us tree planting activities and also spread the knowlege we have gained through climate change activities.
I hope through this blog we start to cooperate more efficiently with our twin schools. We now have a regular meeting among coordinators in Iran every Saturday planning for the future.
Wish all of you success
Love and Peace Mariam Mokhtari

3 comments:

Zahra Ansari said...

Dear Mariam
Salaam
I am so glad to see you here. My school participates in Drops of life too. I am so happy to perform the activities together. As you know the 6th of March is Tree planning day in Iran and it is Tuesday. Would you please tell me what is your program in this day? I hope to invite some schools to participate with us .
Warmly
Zahra Ansari

Mariam said...

Dear Zahra
Well I am trying to arrange a program of planting about 500 trees on 17 th Esfand in Karaj but nothing is certain. The moment they give me an O.K I will inform you.
Love Mariam

Zahra Ansari said...

Dear Mariam
Salaam
My students and I planned some trees 2-3 years ago in Tehran .We participated with the "Green front of Iran". This year they have program on Friday 18th Esfand (9th March). http://www.greenfront.org/ShowNews.asp?NewsId=139
We can plan with them. Also we can do separately. If I can do something for your program let me know.
I will be glad to help you.
Warmly
Zahra Ansari